- LTV: Maximum LTV of 97 percent; TLTV 105 percent.
- Property Options: 1-unit properties, condos and planned unit developments; manufactured homes are not eligible.
- Stable Mortgages: Fixed-rate mortgages with a term of up to 30 years.
- Refinance Flexibility: Purchase and no cash-out refinancing options available.
- Primary Residence Only: All borrowers must occupy the property as their primary residence.
- LTV: Maximum LTV and TLTV of 95 percent.
- Property Options: 1-4 units, condos and planned-unit developments; manufactured homes are eligible with certain restrictions.
- Mortgage Flexibility: 15- to 30-year fixed-rate mortgages, 5/1, 7/1 and 10/1 ARMs.
- Refinance Options: No cash-out refinancing option is available for borrowers who occupy the property.
Home Possible® mortgages offer low down payments for low- to moderate-income homebuyers or buyers in high-cost or underserved communities.
Freddie Mac Home Possible® and Home Possible Advantage® mortgages (collectively referred to as Home Possible mortgages) offer outstanding flexibility and options to meet a variety of borrowers’ needs. With Home Possible, you’ll capitalize on opportunities to meet the home financing needs of low- and moderate-income borrowers looking for low down payments and flexible sources of funds. Home Possible Advantage offers more flexibility for maximum financing. This offering adopts the responsible and affordable flexibilities of Home Possible, but with additional requirements.